Our organization was made possible through the leadership of Greenleaf Christian Church Disciples of Christ.
The church membership wanted to have an immediate impact on the community that surrounds the church. Greenleaf invested its resources to establish Greenleaf Vision of Faith Community Center.
The mission of Rebuilding Broken Places CDC is to help raise the economic, educational and social levels of the low to moderate income families of Goldsboro, Wayne County. We do this by offering various programs that provide a holistic approach to serving the family.
We are here to move the community move forward and not backwards.
John E. Barnes, C.E.O.
Our FaithForce Initiatives
- RBP Christian Academy and Childcare Center–Licensed Pre-School Academy (6 Weeks To 5 Years Old-51% of the Children Must Come from Low Income Communities
- Project Y.E.S.S. (Youth Empowered for Success and Service) Academy – Afterschool and Summer Camp Program Offering Character Building, Career Readiness, STEM Focused Project Based Learning, Mentoring, Tutoring, Arts Enrichment and More.
- Faith Estates–16 Single Family Homes for Low and Moderate-income persons
- NBA Greenleaf Grace Village – 41 Unit Senior Citizen Apartment Complex
- Home Buyer Education – Pre and Post Homeownership Counseling and Assistance In Process Of Buying A Home And Real Estate Transactions
- Financial Literacy – Credit Counseling, Economic Literacy, and Money Management
- RBP School of Technology – A Sixteen Station Computer Lab Offering Computer Training, Job Skills And Adult Literacy
- Job and Leadership Training – Offering Workforce Readiness, Personal Development, and Job Training Programs
- Business Development – Entrepreneurial Training, Technical assistance, Help with Obtaining Capital
- Imani Hall and Wall of Firsts Banquet Facility – State Of The Art Center Ideal For Hosting Conferences, Conventions, Seminars, Retreats, Wedding Receptions, Reunions, and Church Banquets
- Greenleaf Vision of Faith Community Kitchen and Gardens – Culinary Arts and Training for Difficult to Employ
Rebuilding Broken Places CDC is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. As a result, any donations you make to the organization are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law and IRS regulations. Please consult your tax adviser for further information.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Rebuilding Broken Places Community Development Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, and national origin. This policy covers all phases of employment, including but not limited to recruitment, employment, placement, promotion, demotion or transfer, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of
USDA Non-Discrimination Policy
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.