Our Housing and Finance Programs include
A fifteen lot development for first time home buyers located on Orange and Lime Streets.
GREENLEAF GRACE VILLAGE
41 Unit Housing Development for low to moderate income senior citizens
Our Home Ownership Program – Helping low to moderate income families achieve asset based financial stability.
We envision thriving communities in which all people are provided equal access to:
- High quality housing that is affordable, safe and decent
- Equal opportunities for the creation and building of wealth
- Support for a stable and safe living environment and an enriching home life
As a nonprofit developer of affordable housing and a promoter of home-ownership, RBPCDC is committed to:
- Strengthen neighborhoods and families through homebuyer education that results in expanded home ownership opportunities
- Provide quality affordable housing for families, seniors and other individuals with limited incomes
- Enhancing the economic well being of residents in RBPCDC’s target communities and other low-wealth neighborhoods